Sunday, September 4, 2011

Video Game Overdose!!!

Do you know how I know that I played too many video games today? Because I can't remember a damn thing that I did besides play. I mean, I know I went to the grocery. I vacuumed. I took care of the animals. Swept the basement. Made chili. But I really had to think hard to remember those things. The bulk of the day is obscured by video game haze.

Reminds of the bachelor days a bit. I remember on Saturdays, when my cousin was living with me and would work a full 8 hours on Saturday, when I would epitomize the term "zone out". He would leave in the morning for work. I would fire up Galactic Civilizations 2 and start a Huge Galaxy map. He would come home and I would *still* be playing that same map. Epic stuff*!

* "Epic stuff" to some - "supremely geeky, anti-social introversion" to others (Holy Sh!t, "introversion" is a word?!?)

87.3% | 174.78 lbs. (174.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 67.67% (247 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: