Monday, September 12, 2011

Big News on the Nerdfront

City of Heroes: Freedom launches tomorrow for VIP Subscribers (Am I one? DUH!) along with all of the content associated with Issue 21 and all of the items available in the Paragon Market. City of Heroes: Freedom is the new incarnation of the game that is free-to-play. This means that anyone can log on to CoH and experience the fun of heroism or villainy first-hand - without the need to buy anything at all. Of course, if you stick with the game, you will want to purchase all manners of in-game items and such for any number of reasons.

I am so excited. I know people who are taking over tomorrow off to dive into the CoH: Freedom experience. I am not one of those people. But I kind of wish I could. New Issues are so exciting anyway. And this one changes so many things about the game. I am totally nerd-stoked!

87.3% | 174.77 lbs. (173.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 69.86% (255 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: