Monday, September 5, 2011

Lazy Labor Day (Yeah, right!)

Woke up to a very lazy Labor Day.

No, wait! Why am I waking up at 7:20am? Oh yeah, gotta take Will to St. X to get ready for his 10am game. Oh well. After a little cook-out over at the 'rent's after the game I'll have the rest of the day to myself.

Hold on! Why is my boss calling me as I pull up to the game? Oh noes! Problems? Issues? Dogs and cats living together? MASS HYSTERIA! "Eddie, give me the game and I'll cancel my cook-out plans." He agrees.

The game was COLD! L'ville has dropped 40 degrees in the last 48 hours. I needed pants and sleeves. I think that chilly weather took a lot out of me. Saint X won, 31-13.

Came back home. Logged on. Stress, stress, stress. After nearly four hours the problem is resolved and everyone has been notified. Log off.

Okay, now it's time to relax.

Or is it? Jooj is not feeling well. I'm still frazzled from the earlier part of the day. Try to nap. I think I squeezed in two or three 60 second power naps. Jooj literally push me out of the bed. Run to drug store. Time to make some dinner.

Except Will doesn't want dinner. He's trying to unlock the latest Easter Egg in Call of Duty. He wants me to sit and watch him. More stress! He's such a jerk to his friends on Xbox Live, by the way. Try as they may, they fail. Dinner! Chili dogs with cheese and mustard.

Unload dishwasher. Load dishwasher. Check on budget.

It's 8:51pm. I think I can finally start to relax now :)

87.3% | 174.78 lbs. (174.0 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 67.95% (248 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: