Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's the little things, you know?

Good lord, I love days off.

I stayed up 'til 4AM yesterday (shhh, don't tell Jooj) playing video games on the new computer. And I found out something that is so totally and unnecessarily sweet. So my Alienware PC glows with neon colors and that's cool. And I know that I can modify those colors. That's cool too. But what I didn't know is that certain games will modify those colors.

For instance (this is so sweet), in the game City of Heroes you play a super hero or super villain - you can also play as a Praetorian as well, which is kind of neutral (that's the easiest way to explain it for now). In the game, when chatting with others, it is common for someone to ask what side you are playing so they may join up with you. A common response is "blue side" for heroes, "red side" for villains, or "gold" for Praetorians. Well, wouldn't you know it, that awesome Alienware PC changes its glow from the default glow to either blue, red, or gold depending on which "side" you are playing.

Hot damn, that's flippin' spectacular!

BTW, gained 2 pounds since last week - technically. But it is mainly due to the Arby's and lasagna in my gut. I was sleep-deprived and could help myself yesterday.

53 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 171.5 lbs. | 66.11% | 5.693% (10.6 lbs.)

No comments: