Thursday, February 10, 2011

It Was A Good Day

"Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog"

-- Ice Cube, It Was A Good Day

Well, my day didn't include dogs, smog, or breakfast with no hog, but it was a good day nonetheless. I stayed home with Kels as she was wiped out from a new medicine she's trying out. That allowed me to get a crazy amount of work done today. Jooj checked the bank account and the fine state of KY dropped our tax return into our account already. My Alienware PC has shipped from El Paso and is scheduled for delivery on Monday. Will received his acceptance letter from St. X - he's officially going to be a Tiger now. Kels got her very first tax refund check in the mail. I worked 'til 7:30PM and was just on a tear all day - well ahead of the already aggressive schedule. Played some City of Heroes and was picked up for an Imperious Task Force. Been playing every night this week hoping to collect Incarnate Shards - been getting *almost* one a night. Tonight I got seven! And during the first mission of the ITF I see purple flash up on my screen - A SUPER RARE PURPLE RECIPE DROP!!! I've been playing the game for 2 1/2 years and this is only my third super rare.

41 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 172.5 lbs. | 47.92% | 5.619% (8.6 lbs.)

No comments: