Friday, February 25, 2011

Got the gov'ment check

Not really. Our federal tax refund was deposited into our account this morning. Hip-hip-hooray!

And with that check another hefty payment was made to the credit card. At this rate, we'll have it paid off next month. Unfortunately, we can't keep this rate up since tax refunds and escrow refund checks have dried up. But we will diligently pay it down and are scheduled to knock it out in May (just in time for college tuition to kick in).

I'm at home with Will today. I had a parent/teacher conference with his teacher this morning. Later I'm taking Boba to get some cancerous cells laser'ed off. I figured I needed another day off so I took it.

On the comic front, I had a few sparks and epiphanies over this last week. Progress may be made shortly.

56 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 174 lbs. | 73.15% | 5.693% (10.6 lbs.)

No comments: