Monday, February 7, 2011

Hungover... or am I?

I woke up this morning feeling pretty rough. I didn't remember drinking all that much but I figure it was enough to somewhat take me down. I was hoping a shower would revive me to some degree. It woke me up but didn't really fill me with a refreshing feeling. As the morning went on my head cleared but this feeling still persisted. Then it hit me (as my bowels were rumbling). I wasn't suffering a hangover. I had eaten waaay too much crap last night.

Queso, cookies, Cowboy Caviar, white chili, brownies, M&Ms, chips, reuben spread, sausage crepes, veggies & dip, beer bread, deviled eggs, Red Stripe, XX - lo, it was a night *not* to count calories.

(and it shows too... 2.5 pounds gained from yesterday... oh noes!)

38 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 174.5 lbs. | 47.92% | 5.048% (9.4 lbs.)

No comments: