Wednesday, February 2, 2011

$78 - Kelsey's first tax return!

Busy day and night.

Day was crazy. Work was hectic. During the madness I was able to get what I needed from the KY Department of Revenue - the coveted Corporation Account Number and the not as exciting Sales & Use number. Tax time!

Dell called and needed to verify that I actually ordered the Alienware desktop. Again? Sheesh, this pushes back my Receive date from February 9th to February 14th. Weakness.

Got home. Filed taxes. I love TurboTax. Filed FAFSA (for you non-college student bound parents out there - that's an application for federal financial aid). While doing so we needed to file Kelsey's taxes. Sure, why not.

I opted for TurboTax's free 1040EZ. I ran through it in under 10 minutes. At the end of it all, she netted $78 in refunds (notwithstanding the $27.95 I shelled out to cover her state return fee - Jooj talked me into it... I'm a sucker for the grrrls). She's a hard little worker. I'm so proud of her.

33 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 172.5 lbs. | 47.92% | 5.048% (9.4 lbs.)

No comments: