Monday, March 1, 2010

Why does my wife watch this show??? UPDATE!

The Bachelor is the biggest idiot! If I remember correctly, the *last* Bachelor was the biggest idiot. Jeez, do they coach these guys to be bigger tools and make worse decision-making for women? I mean, C'MON! That one chick is really cute. He even admitted that he is emotionally in love with her (while being physically in love with the other one... dude, the show is called The Bachelor, not The Hook-up).

The other chick is a total hooker. I hope she rocks his world for a few sex-filled weeks, her herps flare up, he gets the blister, and then finds her in bed with his best friend. She's a Tallahassee road whore, dude. Good luck with that!

I didn't really blog much last month. Maybe I'll do what I did last June and blog everyday, no matter how insignificant or mundane.

"I'd like to get the last two hours of my life back from watching this crap, " is what Jooj just uttered. Amen, sister! AMEN!!!

UPDATE... Holy shit! I don't even watch the stupid show but the cast of the next season of "Dancing With the Stars" was announced and Kate Gosselin was announced as a contestant. Is the whole world gone insane? Can we stop feeding the attention whores and nut cases? I feel this quote from Will Ferrel's character, Mugatu, from Zoolander is required...

"I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!"

No comments: