Saturday, March 13, 2010

Updates

* Going out to dinner tonight and we're doing it on a week when the kids are with us. I believe that is a first (even though they are 16 and 13 at this point).

* Smokey the Cat (aka Toby) is still hobbling around on 3 legs. He went to his regular Vet on Friday and they are pleased to tell me that he'll pull through :)

* Saw Where the Wild Things Are with Jed, Vian, and the fam. Jed slept through the whole movie. I was enthralled. However, I can't imagine taking a small child to that movie. I'd be pissed. But I didn't, so I was delighted by it.

* Worked for more than 3 hours on the latest project with Will. This one is cool. We are making a diorama with popsicle sticks and plaster cloth and all kinds of other goodies.

* Happy Anniversary LaLa and Dillon! You two are so cute.

* Watched Halo: Legends with Will. There were a few shorts in there that were awesome! Some were weak. It made me want to play Halo again, which we did. And then we got bored :)

* The old gang from the Warlords IV forums contacted me and want me to resume my work on the icons for the 1.06 patch. I need to get back on that so I can be proud when I'm playing the game and see my artwork pop up. That'll be so cool! I don't know what I'ven't been more excited about that.

* I'm finally not hurting from my assessment with the Heuser Clinic on Wednesday. I'm excited about my first work-out on Monday but I'm also pretty much feeling a little of the opposite of "excited" too :P

No comments: