Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heuser Clinic - Day 0

Had my Heuser Clinic assessment this morning. Whew boy!

We started out with weight and measurements. I was in good shape there, thanks mostly to my calorie counting due to the Biggest Loser competition.

We next moved on to push-ups. I cranked out 22 before my arms just weren't going to work any longer.

Next on the list was sit-ups. I was pretty weak there. I did 25 and then 18 half sit-ups in 60 seconds.

Next was the endurance test. I ran 6 mph on an increasing incline. I ended after 7 minutes on grade 11.

My legs were wobbly and my head was light. I sat for a minute and had some water. Then after a few more minutes I walked to the office.

"I'm going to be sick," I told Peggy. She asked if I had eaten anything and I shook my head "No."

After some orange juice, a granola bar, and a tall bottle of Gatorade, I was back on my feet. But how embarrassing!

No comments: