Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Dog Pen

Dad came over yesterday and we built a new "room" for the dogs in the basement. This one is much nicer than the pen they had before, which pretty much consisted of a few pieces of plywood tacked together. Dad and I framed it up quite nicely and even added a little door. Jooj was very, very impressed. And I must admit that it does look nice (and the basement looks pretty good on the whole).

In fact, it was so quick (and mostly painless) to put up, Jooj suggested that we build an actual room to store my Star Wars collection. Really? Her reasoning is that I've invested all of this money into it - why leave it out to get dusty and stuff? Yeah, Jooj why indeed? Golly, I *love* my wife :)

1 comment:

Pat H said...

Call me up I have the tools if you ever start