Thursday, August 27, 2009

Proud owner of 250 pinhead crickets

Well, the paintings are hung down on the second floor of ArtSpace next to the Brown Theater. And once I pick the kids up and buy some taco shells (for spaghetti tacos... don't ask) my day is done. I don't even know if I'll be awake for dinner. My head is starting to get that migraine-like pain whenever I move it. Riding in the Jeep is going to be murder.

So on the way home Dad swung by Pets Galore and I picked up 250 pinhead crickets. Why did I buy 250 pinhead crickets? To feed the two new bearded dragons silly!

Will brought home Percy and Panda (short for Perseus and Pandora) on Sunday. We've been feeding them greens up to this point while we waited on my shipment of pinheads. I'm waiting until Will gets home to mess with it but I did manage to sneak 4 crickets in their cage as an appetizer. Bearded dragons 4, crickets 0.

Yeah, and after I get some sleep maybe I'll blog about my horrible experience with the Unemployment Office and how I'm being investigated for fraud. Go ahead and read that last sentence again. So yeah... ain't life grand?

No comments: