Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not worst case scenario... Back on track

So I didn't get the best case scenario but it was far from the worse case scenario. Adjusting the orange-colored canvas did not work. But stretching the red-colored canvas onto the new frame did work. We removed the orange canvas from its frame and then I successfully stretched it onto the new frame this morning. So I'm behind but back on track. As it stands now...

Blue - Traced and ready to be painted
Yellow - Ready to be traced
Orange - Background washes still needed
Red - Background washes still needed

So by the end of today I hope to have the Orchestra piece (blue) nearly complete, the Ballet piece (yellow) traced, and another coat of washes on Theater (red) and Opera (orange).

No time to dilly dally - I gotta go!

1 comment:

Pat said...

24 hours in a day Bro, plenty of time left