Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a(n) __________ day!

"happy" - It was my birfday today! Thirty-five. Yippee!

"stoked" - I skated up a storm this morning. And Nikoli gave me a new pair of knee pads. I even found a new leg of a run that I have found and am excited about trying it out next time. I was going so fast :)

"unfortunate" - The USA played in the finals of the Confederation Cup against Brazil this afternoon in South Africa. They were up 2-0 at the half. They lost 3-2 :(

"weird" - The pharmacist today said that she had a son and his middle name was Brinley. I asked if it was a family name. She said that her husand's mother's maiden name was Brinley. To which I replied that we must be related. Later in the day, while driving waaaay out in the middle of nowhere, we passed a small business called Brinley Financial Services. How odd?!?

"deadly" - Billy Mays dead? Are you serious? Ed, Farrah, Michael... and now Billy? And it is weird how he went. Something struck him in the head, supposedly, after a hard landing in an aircraft. He went home and was later found dead. And what about those assholes as the FAA? When asked about the situation they commented that it is the passenger's responsibility to wear a seat belt. Seriously? I suppose that is what the poor folks aboard that Air France flight failed to do too, huh? Unbelievable!

No comments: