Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ed, Farrah, Mike :(

Ed McMahon passed away earlier this week. It was sad. He was Carson's sidekick for all those years (and the face of Publisher's Clearing House), among many other things. I especially loved Phil Hartman's (rest his soul) imitation of him on SNL. "YES!!" "THAT IS CORRECT, SIR!" Funny stuff.

So Farrah Fawcett died this morning at the age of 62. I barely remember her as a kid. I knew everyone thought she was sexy before I even knew what sexy was. She had been suffering from anal cancer (anal cancer?!?! SHIT!) for the last three years. She supposedly went peacefully (which is as much as one can hope for, I suppose).

And now, what is this? CNN is saying Michael Jackson is in a coma after suffering cardiac arrest??? Holy cow! And now What Would Tyler Durden Do (wwtdd.com - love 'em) is saying that he is dead?!?! Holy shit! TMZ, Radar Online, and OK are all saying he's dead too. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!! IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com and TheSuperficial.com are saying he's dead. NOOOOOOOOO!

Dude, "Thriller" was the first album I ever owned. I used to love that guy. I mean, sure, I'd hang out in Neverland Ranch with him. Drink this sparkling Kool-Aid? Sure, Mike. Take these pills? Ooookay... if you say so. ZzzZZzzZZZzz...

UPDATE: Okay, now everyone, including CNN, is saying he's dead. Wow. Shit, man. That is so sad.

No comments: