Thursday, June 25, 2009

This and that

I'm so sick of Jon and Kate. I used to be a fan of the show (my wife is a fan of the show... which kind of makes me a fan of the show). I don't want to watch it anymore. Jon is a spineless pansy. Kate is a king kong bitch.

The US National soccer team, against all odds, made it to the semi-finals in the Confed Cup and then did the unthinkable by beating Spain. In order to make it to the semis they had to win over Egypt by 3 or more goals and Brazil had to beat out Italy by 3 or more goals. USA 3-0. Brazil 3-0. Totally against all odds. But then we turned around and thumped Spain 2-0. Utterly amazing!

I hit the Barnacle again last night. I skated, sweated up a storm, and surely lost some weight. Then I came home and did about 25 sit-ups. Oy, I hurt. But I need to work on some new tricks. I need to nail my rock-n-rolls. I need to get over my fear of frontside. I need to practice dropping in switch (for no other reason than I don't know who else does it).

The principal at Atherton, Mr. Hudson, is a very nice man. I enjoyed speaking with him and worked out everything with Kelsey's grades. I no longer want to kill my daughter. Yay!

I just learned that The Watchmen: Director's Cut is coming to DVD on July 21st. I would have to say that this will be my most highly anticipated DVD release this year (with Star Trek probably coming in second).

No comments: