Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Stuff

I had a pretty busy weekend but didn't do anything in particular. Will and I went to the skate park Saturday. Kelsey had some friends over last night and we watched the "Spongebob Squarepants Movie" projected on the garage door. It was pretty amusing. Pat stopped by to borrow some movies to check out his new setup (Spider-man 3, Iron Man, and Black Hawk Down... enjoy!). Will and I went to my buddy Travio's house to skate the new ramp in his barn this morning. And we brought fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts. It was awesome (the doughnuts and the skating)! Nikoli, Skidzilla, Radley, OMP, WWWIII, Pollo, Steve, neighbor Paul, and Junior were all in attendance. It was a great session. We cleaned around the house and the yard. Grilled out chicken yesterday. Took a nap today. And a shower. I think we're going to eat some ice cream a little later.

Hmm, this post just got kind of boring.

No comments: