Monday, June 8, 2009

My Brute

I stumbled upon a little game today called My Brute. It is simplistic and not really a game at all. But I have found it to be very addicting. You name a little dude (or chick) and he fights other dudes (or chicks). The little brute does all of this automatically. You have some minor ability to adjust the appearance and color of your brute. He/she is given certain stats and weapons, and as you progress you increase these stats. But I believe this is all done automatically. Unfortunately, the number of fights you can perform in one day is limited, so I'll be back for more tomorrow.

Try it out! Take me on...

http://agent-hotspur.mybrute.com/

Oh, and I just wanted to mention that Jooj and I watched "The Big Lebowski" last night. I love that movie! We txt'ed Lauren because it is her favorite movie too. We laughed hard :)

No comments: