Friday, January 13, 2012

Cautiously Optimistic

It's been a tough week.

Lows.
Highs.
Doldrums.
Outbursts.
Wins.
Losses.
Magical.
Mundane.

This week has literally been all over the place.

I'm not certain what I can/will/shall blog about from the last few days. Suffice to say, some things are very personal, some things bear no mentioning, and some things are best left unsaid.

I have been through some sh!t recently. Multi-faceted sh!t. Multi-angular sh!t. Trigonometric hyperbolic paraboloid sh!t. I'm in it. I'm still going through it. But there is a little hope somewhere deep down inside of me that I've reached the middle of it and that, at some point soon, I will be making my way out of this storm. I am cautiously optimistic that this is the case.

With all of that (un)said, here is the 2012 version of my resolution tracker...

W: 169.8 lbs. | O: 0 flosses, 15 brushes| P: 54.81% (Visa), 51.15% (MC), 22.05% (BoA) | R: 0 miles

No comments: