Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do I allow myself to get excited?

How many times have I blogged about the vaporware Star Wars: Battlefront 3? A dozen? How many times has my heart been broken? Every time. Why do I keep letting George Lucas play with my emotions? 'Cause I'm a sucker.

Anyway...

This year's E3 has two Super Secret Sequel announcements on Wednesday, June 8th, at 4:40pm and 5:40pm. All of the Star Wars fanatics are speculating that one of them could be Star Wars: Battlefront 3. Some of the real hardcore fanatics are hoping that one is Battlefront 3 and the other is Star Wars: Republic Commando 2. While I would love for that to be the case I am trying to convince myself that the odds are monumentally stacked against either being a Star Wars title.

Fool me once, George Lucas, shame on you. Fool me twice... well, shame on you again. Fool me twelve times? Well, sir... well... super shame on you, you bastard! SHAME!!!

100% | 176 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 43.01% (157 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: