Thursday, June 30, 2011

What a great few days it's been

I obviously need to have birfdays more often. In the last 72 hours...

* Shared lunch down at Toast with Jooj

* Been congratulated by dozens of people, both verbally and virtually

* Met with Home of the Innocents and am going to be working on some artwork for them

* Spent time with my side of the family and shared pizza and cake

* Sported monstrously, ridiculously-sized balloons out at work

* Played hours of video games with Will and his Xbox Live buddies (and held my own for the most part)

* Ate five and a half cheese coneys from Skyline (one sitting, mind you)

* Received a totally unsolicited, paid-for-with-her-own-money gift from Kels

* Gifted a bag of Modjeskas by some peeps in the office

* Rocked out some Java

* Bar-tended my wife's 31 party and slipped in shots and margaritas the whole time

I could make the argument that these last three days have been one of the best run of days in my entire life :)

100% | 175.5 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 49.59% (181 of 365) | 112/50/20 lbs

No comments: