Sunday, June 12, 2011

"Everyone needs a Woody!"

I kid you not - these were the exact words spoken by my sister's sister-in-law Sissy (LOL - sis, sis, Sissy) at Emma's birthday party. My eyes bugged and I flashed a startled face before doing my best to hide it all. But the couch full of ladies, which was made up of my 2 cousins, my aunt, and my MOTHER, started cacklin' like old hens. An uneasy laugh echoed through the room following that.

Granted, Sissy was talking about the gift Emma had just opened - Woody, the Pixar-created cowboy from the Toy Story movies voiced by Tom Hanks. But the words were already out there and could not be taken back. They were penned in the metaphysical family history book scant milliseconds after the words were uttered.

Happy 3rd birthday Emma!

100% | 176 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 44.38% (162 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: