Friday, November 19, 2010

I shot a bunch of kids tonight

And why am I not going to jail for my crimes? Because I shot them with reballs (reusable rubber paintballs), silly goose!

I took Will and his friends, Ian and Spencer, to Open Range for a little reball action tonight. Their friend Ross also joined us. And man, we had a real blast. I performed admirably, with an impressive KDR (kil-death ratio). Most games I would take out 2 or 3 people. I took out more sometimes. And sometimes I was out before scoring a kill. If I had to guess, I'd guess that I came out around 2.5:1 KDR. In fact, I even "tagged" a few kids - 2 in one match believe it or not (tagging is when you sneak up on them and yell "TAG" at point-blank range, thus eliminating them without firing your weapon).

Looking forward to doing it again!

No comments: