Thursday, November 18, 2010

Did I mention?

That I attended my fourth midnight release Monday to pick up Assassin's Creed: Brotherood for Will? For those of you keeping count, it was Halo: Reach on September 14th, Fable 3 a few weeks ago, Call of Duty: Black Ops last week, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood this week. I like making my boy happy. I rule!

That it is really frustrating being a Viking fan these days?

That I am pretty tired of waiting to hear from the bank about our refinance? Let me know *something* already!

That we had our property surveyed today and, holy shit, the neighbors have been mowing our lawn since day one? :P

That I'm really excited about the fence that we'll have soon? The dogs are too... they told me.

That I like cornbread?

That I like motorcycles? Jooj told me I could start thinking about getting one. Mike wants to sell his. I want it. And, more importantly, I think Jooj wants me to have it.

That I'm going to switch the wheels of my skateboard onto Kelsey's old Black Label board? This will be my third board in, oh, 5 years I think. I'm going to do it tomorrow morning and skate that b!tch in the freezing cold.

That I'm super-duper anxious about my FFL game this weekend against Team Howlett? If we pull off this win I feel very good about the Red Devils making it to the playoffs. We play the 9th ranked team for the last game of the regular season and, barring certain permutations of teams winning/losing, we'll make it after beating them. If, and only if, we win this week. Go Devils!

That it's late and I'm going to bed? Well, it is and I am.

No comments: