Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday - Mission Success

Jooj woke me up at 5:20AM and, after last night's experience, I was less than enthusiastic to get this thing going. We went back to sleep and woke up at 7AM.

We hit up Starbucks and moved on to Target. The movies on my list were not there. So I didn't have much else reason to stay. But Jooj wanted to shop. I was grumpy. We spent some money and moved on.

Walmart followed. Thankfully the mad house had taken its anti-crazy pills. I walked out of there after spending $28 and saving $31. Cool, eh?

Lowes was next. Best Buy came next. Toys R Us after that (walked in and walked out... that line was horrendous). Then we hit up the mall - Dillard's mostly.

We hit up Toast for lunch. I came home, took a shower, and napped for 2 hours. What a day!

No comments: