Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Agent Hotspur - Hamidon Leader

I was playing City of Heroes tonight. It's Wednesday so I met up with a ton of other characters for the weekly Hami run at 9:30PM. Wulfman, the raid leader most weeks, sent me a private Tell and asked if I would lead the Blue Mito team. You may have remembered way back in mid-July in my post It's been a long time... that I ran my own team in the Hami run (we took on both Blue Mitos and Green Mitos that night). While that was a momentous occasion, it didn't quite hold the weight as tonight. First, Wulfman asked personally if I would leave the Blue Mito team and other characters would target through me. Doesn't sound like much, maybe, but it was cool and a few friends (the Canadian brothers, T and Red) actually razzed me for being team leader.

You see, as the leader of the Blue Mito team, it is my job to target the Blue Mitochondria that spawn around the Hamidon nucleus so that other teams and my own team members can use their holds and single-target attacks to... oh jeez - just realized that I was geeking out at Level ELEVEN just then.

Never mind. I didn't do anything tonight. I watched TV like every other red-blooded, non-geeky American. Go about your business.

1 comment:

Pat said...

you lost me at geek level 2