Monday, September 6, 2010

Fantasy Football Draft Results - L'ville Gunners (Big Dinero)

I had my first live auction draft tonight. So much excitement this year in FFL. We had plans to go to dinner with Jooj's family to celebrate her mom's birthday at 5:30PM. Draft was scheduled for 7:00PM. I did a fair amount of research and set my auction maximums in the case we didn't make it back. We left the restaurant at 6:48PM. I walked in the door at 6:59PM. I sat down to my computer with 14 seconds before the draft started. PERFECTO!

I have to admit that I am very, very pleased with my team. I was going for balance. I didn't want to spend too much for too many superstars. But I was hoping to be loaded with *stars*. I think I accomplished just that. Please join me in welcoming the 2010-2011 L'ville Gunners (the last of my three FFL teams this season)...

QB -Brett Favre
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Knowshon Moreno
Flex - Anquan Boldin
WR - DeSean Jackson
WR - Chad Ochocinco
TE - Jermichael Finley
DP - Jared Allen
DP - Julius Peppers
DEF - Jets
K - Ryan Longwell

Bench - Eli Manning (QB), Matt Ryan (QB), Justin Forsett (RB), Donald Brown (RB), Ahmad Bradshaw (RB), Bernard Berrian (WR), Santonio Holmes (WR), and Ravens (DEF).

So not only do I think I have a bunch of starting stars, but I am pretty certain I have some studs on my bench too. I was trying to lock down some quality QBs for trade purposes. And what about having both the Jets *and* Ravens Defensive units? I compared my numbers with the other teams and I have more 100% owned players and more 90+% starting players than anyone else in the league. If there is wisdom in numbers, my friends, then I am thinking like a genius. I am so psyched! Go Gunners!!!

No comments: