Friday, September 3, 2010

Fantasy Football Draft Results - L'ville Red Devils (Genscape South)

I was still at home when my work hosted their FFL draft. And my new co-coach, Mike Linahan, was on the road. Thankfully, Walter and Karen tag-teamed the draft on behalf of the new L'ville Red Devils and did a fantastic job. They had my blessing to do whatever they wanted after picking up Jones-Drew (I had the 3rd pick) and knowing only that Mike likes the Bengals and I love the Vikings. Please join me in welcoming the 2010-2011 L'ville Red Devils...

QB - Peyton Manning
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
RB - Cedric Benson
Flex - Felix Jones
WR - Marques Colston
WR - Anquan Boldin
TE - Kellen Winslow
K - Ryan Longwell
DEF - Baltimore

Bench - Matt Ryan (QB), Thomas Jones (RB), Darren Sproles (RB), Willis McGahee (RB), Bernard Berrian (WR), Sidney Rice (WR), and Zach Miller (TE). I hate, hate, hate McGahee. He's burned me so many times. I've already queued up an add/drop for Javon Walker (who just joined the Vikings after getting the news that Rice is out for 8 weeks).

This league is made up of 20 teams split between 2 leagues of 10 teams each. Even so, I feel like my team is loaded with superstars. I feel really good about these guys. This league pays out for the winner so keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: