Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's been a long time...

... since my last post. It's a funny thing blogging. One day goes by and nothing seems noteworthy. Another day goes by without anything too exciting. Another. Then another. Something may happen one day but, all of the sudden, you find yourself out of the blogging habit. Maybe you even think to yourself, "I should blog this". But you don't. And another day of nothing goes by. And another. And you forget about it. So that is how things have been since June 29th.

What have we missed?

(Deep breath)

Birthday was great. Turning 36 wasn't so bad. Kelsey got the job! Holy cow! First interview. Hired on the spot. Can you believe it? Kelsey got her license. Oh yay! Oh shit. There is talk of getting her a car. And selling the Jeep. Maybe talk. Maybe more. World Cup 2010 is over. Spain won. Played the Netherlands. Boring, boring game. Germany should have won. Saw The Last Airbender with the kids. It was entertaining. Didn't blow me away. But fun. Kitchen is coming along. New tile floor is down. Grouted. Sealed. Granite countertop is down. Looks great. Faucet is installed. Runs water. Hooray! Celebrated 3 years of marriage. July 14th. Love you Jooj. Finally, I'm a geek. Playing City of Heroes. Running Hami last night. Nobody picked me up. Started my own team. Raid leader asked why. Said I didn't get picked up. She gave me two more members. Lead Team Hotspur against Hami. I rule.

(Exhale)

No comments: