Monday, September 13, 2010

NFL Season started...

... with a "meh". A lot of these teams look pretty rusty. I know that teams want to take it easy in the preseason so they don't injure their stars, but maybe giving your starters a little more playing time wouldn't hurt? Saints and Vikings, I'm looking over at you? We still have two games tonight to watch and I am very much looking forward to it. Last night's 'boys vs. 'skins game was awesome (I hate the Cowboys).

As for FFL, it's looking very bad. I'm pretty sure I've gone 0-3 across my 3 leagues this weekend. Not much I could do about it either. Weak.

Halo: Reach launches tonight at midnight. I think I'm going to the party to pick it up for Will and will drop it off at Marty's tomorrow before he goes to school. He's going to be so psyched!

No comments: