Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Wrath of Heuser

I returned to Heuser today after a two month layoff. After my 12-week assessment, I wanted to take a couple of weeks off before returning for Heuser Maintenance. I wanted to give my body a break and I needed to catch up on work. Well, two weeks turned into a little more than that. Then I broke my pinky toe and sat around for several weeks. And then, well, the whole heart scare thing happened.

Pounds have been put on. Enough time has passed. It's time to get back on it.

Wow. I knew I would hurt. And I do. But I at least thought I would be able to make it through the workout. But no. Who has two thumbs and sat out the last 1/4 of the workout? This guy! And, you see, I'm pointing to myself. With my thumbs. Hmm. That would have worked a lot better had you been here with me.

No comments: