Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Two and Two and two and two and two and two

Is that an equation for the number twelve? No! (Well, yeah actually) It is the combined record of my FFL teams...

L'ville Hotspurs (2-2)
L'ville Red Devils (2-2)
L'ville Gunners (2-2)

The Devils and Gunners are looking great and moving up the charts. The 'spurs... meh. Believe it or not, I'm tied in my division for 1st (we're all four knotted at 2-2). But this team is pretty much Adrian Peterson and a bunch of blech. I need some people to break out. I need Eli to start acting more like his big brother. I need a second running back to tie up his laces and get 'er done! I need some points!

On a totally unrelated note, Damien called out of the blue and asked if I wanted to play keeper for the old indoor team again. Hells yeah I do (pending Jooj approval of course).

And on a separate unrelated note, I took senior pictures of Brooke over the weekend and posted them last night. Check them out:

Brooke

No comments: