Monday, October 11, 2010

Party preparations

Jooj and I hung lights and decorations this weekend while we gear up for the big fiesta on October 23rd. The preparations are coming along nicely. The front of the house looks great. The back of the house is shaping up. Inside is really coming along.

This year will see the return of the karaoke and the movie projection (I haven't decided what we're going to show this year). We're going to have an extra fire pit so I'll have 2 bonfires going. I may run out and pickup some more Tiki torches as well.

New to the party this year will be the "adult only" room, which will feature beer pong (as long as you are still "lending" us the ping pong table, Pat) and I'm toying with the idea of bringing the electric chair out of retirement. We're also going to have cornhole setup, courtesy of the Brown-Downs clan.

Things are really coming together. I have to start making some calls and solidifying the guest list. It's going to be fun :)

1 comment:

Pat H said...

What Table?