Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are you ready for some... BBall?!?!

It's football season, I know, but the NBA season started tonight. Normally, I would not care, 'cause I don't normally follow basketball. And I still may not, but Eddie asked me to join FBL (I don't know if that is what it is called, but I'm referring to Fantasy Basketball League). I have no idea what I'm doing but it should be fun. Wish me luck!

In other fantasy news, I went 3-0 this week in FFL, bringing the 'spurs to 4-3, the Gunners to 4-3, and the Devils to 3-4. I dealt off BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Tony Moeaki for Larry Fitzgerald and CJ Spiller for the 'spurs. And today I brokered a deal for Arian Foster in exchange for Peyton Manning for the Devils. That move is balls out. But teams don't win if you don't have some cojones.

I just hope those Vikings can get back on track. Go Vikes!

No comments: