Thursday, October 14, 2010

So much to say that really amounts to just about nothing

I'm sitting here with a dozen things that I could write about. But nothing is really standing out. Work this week has been tough. Thank gawd I'm between projects so I can dedicate some time to putting out fires. South Park last night made fun of people on TV from New Jersey. Fucking hilarious. I am going to win all three of my fantasy games in FFL this week (I hope). Will is going to win too. Skateboarding was fun this morning. But it hurt. Went to the bank and found out why they double-paid my bills. They had an outage. It was a headache. They paid bills twice. Now they are trying to get their money back. So it'll be my headache soon. Playing City of Heroes tonight, I converted one of my VIllains to a Rogue. Meh. I really love Mountain Dew Whiteout. The kitchen's backsplash was finished. Kyle did a great job. I get my new paycheck tonight. Yay. It rained finally yesterday. It's nearly 1AM and I'm not tired. But I better go to bed. I suppose.

No comments: