Friday, October 22, 2010

T-Minus 34 Hours

The 2010 Halloween bash is right around the corner. We've been preparing all week. Lights are hung. Decorations have been put out. Fire pits are in place. The karaoke machine is ready to rock.

I want to have a "dry run" tonight after the sun goes down. I'm going to setup the laptop and projector and have that in place along with all of the lights and stuff. Then we should be all set.

Still to do: finish putting the netting over the pond; decide what to do with the last three strands of lights (will there be an electric chair and will the lights go on that?); pick up the ping pong table from Jim and Susu's; pick up lumber from Lowe's and build the stage for karaoke; pick up another 30-pack of Coors Light and a 12-pack of Bud Light Lime (for Katy)...

Oh hell, the more I think about the more I think that my ToDo list is just too long to list! Thirty-four hours and counting...

No comments: