Sunday, October 24, 2010

Party Plus 26

It's been 26 hours since last night's Halloween party began. Whew.

I don't even know how to recap the bash. I'm pretty whipped. I'm not so much hung over as I am beat down from not only the party but also helping Pat move (in a most efficient manner and at record-breaking speed, I may add). Plus I'm distracted by the Vikings and Packers game that's on right now (I *think* I'm going to win all three of my FFL games this weekend!!!).

I'll just do the free thought thing. Here we go...

I loved Hillary's costume. She was the Gulf oil spill! Jesse and Kelly were also way cool too dressed as the trapped Chilean miners. And kudos have to go to Matt Brown for the awesome mohawk! Two bonfires is better than one. My wife played her first game of beer pong. Amy's jambalaya was rocking. Jooj's buffalo wing cheese dip, I dare say, was better than her sisters. Kels looked great as Carrie. Lala looked adorable as the Bride of Frankenstein. We had four vampires. Sang 'til I was hoarse. Emma and Luke were adorable. The electric chair was electrifying. Goddam I love upside-down Tequila shots. And that Nicaraguan rum was spectacular. Will and his buddies playing "zombie tag" had me cracking up (Aren't they a little old for running around in the dark? Answer? NO!). Looking forward to eating leftovers for the next few days. Good times! Correction. Great times!

1 comment:

Pat H said...

Great party, thanks for having us, P3 loves it when you sang, and again, I owe you for the move.