Friday, October 9, 2009

They did it!

Remember that half-crazed blog post I had a while back about NASA's LCROSS project? Well, they did it. They smashed a big hunk of junk into the moon and then measured the dust-up with another hunk of junk as it smashed into the moon. Ain't science fun?

I'm snarky and don't feel well. I have a cold and the weather is crap. I'm also still a little upset from yesterday's Stormtrooper debacle. Not to mention I have BYE week headaches going on right now in FFL and a dicey QB issue. I won't go into it. Yeah, actually, I will...

My main man, Phillip Rivers, is on a BYE this week. I wasn't even remotely worried about it because his backup is Eli Manning. But ol' Eli pulled up gimpy last week and has some sort of injury that sounds like a cross between an STD and leprosy. So I went looking for a backup to my backup. Corell Buckhalter is injured and just riding pine anyway so I unloaded him for Derek Anderson. Oh, but Derek's main receiver, Braylon Edwards, was traded to the Jets THAT DAY. So I drop him and pick up Seneca Wallace. He's done well enough for the Seahawks while Hasselbeck recovers from his busted rib. D'oh, guess whose rib isn't busted anymore? So I dropped Wallace and pick up Trent Edwards. He's been sucking for the Bills for two straight weeks. Maybe he is due? Maybe I'm desperate? We shall see...

No comments: