Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This and that

Got a call yesterday. Didn't get the one job. It was the one that I wasn't terribly excited about. I want to say that I am upset since I have only one active possibility at the moment but I'm not. This job was a little weak and, while comfortable, wasn't going to be exciting. I took a look at jobs posted this week in case nothing happens with the other prospect and there is nothing new. Zilch.

FFL is really rolling. My division took in 3 wins yesterday (the guy who lost didn't start a QB or a RB and still almost won). San Francisco's DST gained 43 points. Holy mackerel, that's a lot of points for any given player! And nearly unfathomable for any position other than elite QB or RB. Way to go coach (pats self on back).

Met up with Jim, Pat, Jeremy, and dad last night at Gerstle's to watch the Vikings more or less dominate the Packers. And speaking of Packers, the place was PACKED! We posted up by the door and stood for three hours while we watched the game. At least we had a railing to lean on. Go Vikes!

No comments: