Monday, October 12, 2009

The list

The wife left this morning for work while I "enjoyed" another day of unemployment. Some days are easier than others. I try to keep myself busy - even if it is with stuff that, in the grand scheme of things, isn't really all that important.

When she was leaving she asked if I could pick up her medicine form the pharmacy. I told her I could. She also asked me to mop the floor where Will spilled a Sprite. I told her I could do that as well. She then asked if she needed to write these tasks down. I said something like, "What, make a list with two things on it? I don't think I need a list for that, honey."

Well, guess who has two thumbs and didn't do either of the two things that my wife didn't put on a theoretical list? That's right... this guy!

No comments: