Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Job Offer

I will circumvent any smart-ass or cute comments and cut right to the chase. I got a job offer today and I'm going to take it. It was at one of the two places where I interviewed a couple of weeks ago and I am quite pleased with entire package. Jooj is on her way home and I have to take a shower so we can go out and celebrate (she's THE BEST!).

I'll have more details later. And while on the subject, I just wanted to let everyone know that my brother-in-law got a job too. It's not an ideal position but at least we're both out of the ranks of the unemployed!

(Oh, don't you worry, "The Man"... I'll still be filing on Thursday and expecting my check on Saturday. You and I aren't finished quite yet!)

1 comment:

Pat said...

Congrats, time to stop making brownies and get to work.