Sunday, October 25, 2009

The day after

Wow, the party last night was slammin'! And I learned one valuable lesson last night. I will never throw another party without the magic of karaoke. It was a hit. I had so much with it (and some would argue that I was a hit). I really enjoyed singing and performing. At times I would pick up the mic, start up a song in an empty room, and finish to roaring applause. Man, it felt great!

Everything else was great too. Will had his friends. Kelsey had her friends. We had some great friends and family show up and I appreciate everyone who made it out. We look forward to celebrating our 9th annual party next year!

In other news...

* I start my new job tomorrow. I am so happy to be rejoining the ranks of the employed. And I'm tickled to be working where I am. More on that after I get a few days under my belt.

* I hate the new CNN.com. I'm not a fan of the layout but I can get over it. What I can't forgive is the fact that they have completely removed their Science section. It is as extinct as the dinosaurs. So sad. Their science coverage has been going downhill for some time but this is probably what will cause me to switch my online news source.

* Why are the Giants trying to run the ball against the Cardinals' 1st ranked running defense while Eli is simply not tossing the ball nearly enough against their 31st ranked (that's second to last for you non-NFL peeps) passing defense? Sheesh! Vikings lost... boo!

No comments: