Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Suzanne turns 50! (and I'm a loser)

And I have photographic proof...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82306288@N00/sets/72157623120852467/

I am so fuh-reakin' lazy when it comes to uploading pictures (hell, I'm actually pretty lazy in general actually) so I am quite impressed that I uploaded these so soon after Saturday. Fun was had by all. I did my best to watch my calories but couldn't help myself from stopping the samiches, sushi, guacamole, meatballs, and Miller Lite from going into my belly.

It all turned out okay though. I weighed in today for the official Week 3 Biggest Loser weigh-in at work. I lost another 1.2 pounds. That means I've lost 6.2 pounds, or 3.38% of my body weight, so far. I started this wanting to lose 10 pounds. I can't believe that I'm already over halfway there. W00t!

Oh, and while I'm typing this, I'm enjoying watching The Biggest Loser on our new 32" LCD. We picked it up yesterday. I picked up a 4-piece wrench set and wall-mounted it myself. It's awesome. I finally succumbed to the fact that TV-watching will happen in the bedroom. Now, at least, we can do it in style. Yay!

No comments: