Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hungry

This Biggest Loser thing sucks. I'm always hungry. And I think it is making me kind of cranky. On some days, when I'm right around 1500 calories (with no plans to add too many more on), I get a slight headache. I've lost 6.2 pounds and I'm not sure how much more I can lose. I went into this thinking that I'd love to drop 10 pounds. Three weeks in, I'm over half-way there and I'm facing some pretty drab motivation.

So I'm sitting here, way past my bedtime, watching terrible acting in Star Trek: The Next Generation reruns, craving a Twinkie or Ho-ho or... a delectable Hostess Lemon Cupcake. It's too late to eat even a bowl of cereal. Besides, Fatty McFatterson here went overboard today and ordered a Giant #43 from Jersey Mike's. What is a #43? Well, believe it or not, it's about 1730 calories. Can you believe that? That's, like, a day's worth of calories. In one meal! And I'm still hungry!!! Hahahaha... boohoohoo.

No comments: