Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Updates

Will is feeling much better. He spent the majority of the week playing video games. He went to school on Friday and came home and pretty much crashed for 16 hours. I had wanted to send him back earlier but after seeing how Friday wiped him out I am happy we kept him home all week.

Battlestar Galactica was awesome Friday night. I can't believe that there are only 3 more episodes left. I feel like something big is going to happen but I also get the feeling like we won't have resolution. I don't know how to explain it. I guess I don't see the whole thing ending on a bright note. Riveting!!!

We celebrated Dad's birfday on Saturday by all going to Havana Rhumba. It was yummy! Jooj and I hadn't been there since our first ever date. We pointed out the booth where we sat and giggled :)

We also picked up a new crate for Boba to sleep in. The plan was to switch out the crate he sleeps in now with the new one and give Jack his old one back. Jack changed those plans by hijacking the new one. The look Boba gives me now when Jack is enjoying his giant new crate has convinced me to buy another one for him. Poor puppy (yeah, right!).

It was a really good week. Kels was in a terrific mood. Jooj went to the doctor and is on the road to recovery. Will is back on his feet. Papa Brinley can sleep easy knowing everyone is happy.

No comments: