Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelors and (Un)Birthdays

Okay, so I watched the season finale of The Bachelor last night on television with Jooj. I have overheard some of the episodes while on the PC in the next room during the season as Jooj watched them. So I may or may not know everything there is to know about Jason, the Bachelor, and the two grrrls he had to choose from: Melissa and Molly. But what an ass! I mean, seriously, I hope nothing good comes from what he has done.

For those of you that don't watch it (and for those of you who do, there are spoilers below) let me fill you in what happened. He chose Melissa. He broke Molly's heart. I wanted him to choose Melissa. She seemed more like him. They were so cute when he proposed. It looked like a good match. But then on the after-show he confessed that the spark was gone and that he still had feelings for Molly. They brought Melissa out and he broke off the engagement right there. She was livid and had every right to be. She called him a bastard and stormed off. He went backstage. They then brought Molly out. She said that she was hurt but still had feelings for Jason. Then they brought him out. After some awkward moments he told Molly that he had broken it off with Melissa and wanted a chance with her. Judging from her face I thought Molly was going to tell him off. But she caved and they kissed and she said that she would give it a shot. Jason is a bastard. I hope that Melissa gets her own Bachelorette show and finds the man of her dreams. I also hope that Jason finds only misery with Molly. Shame on you, Jason!

On a much brighter note, I sent a text to my fellow outlaw Kim and wished her a happy birthday. She txt'ed back thanking me but informed me that her birthday wasn't until Saturday. D'oh, d'oh, d'oh! She did mark me down as the first, official birthday greeting that she had received. Sheesh, I'd hope so!

No comments: