Monday, March 9, 2009

The weekend was good

The weather was very nice. I was able to hit the skate park and remind myself how out of shape I am. We all enjoyed Watchmen Friday night. Wade came over and we watched Step-Brothers. The home office is really coming together. After some initial trouble with the holes I made in the desk and the size of the wire grommet (which I will *not* blog about as it will only serve as a reminder of a difficult point on my life... teehee!) I got everything straightened out. Jooj and I went over to the office and stole a comfy chair. Battlestar Galactica was awesome (only the 3 hour series finale left? Boo!). We cleaned out a bit of the basement and straightened it up. Boba has a large crate now to match Jack's. The kids are back with us. Jooj has the day off today. Mom is making Pacific Stir-fry tonight and having everyone over for dinner. Man-o-man, besides realizing that the headlight is out in the CRV this morning I can't really complain about anything over the last 72 hours.

No comments: