Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fantasizing is not cheating on my wife

Well, the above statement is true in at least one sense of the word...

FANTASY FOOTBALL, BABY!!!!!!!1!!!!111!!!!!one!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!

I got my annual invite this morning to the private league I've played in for years. The description of the league reads as follows:

"Badasses only!"

The automated draft is on August 2nd, so you already know I'll be posting my roster along with thoughts and predictions. I love FFL. I love it so much. My wife has noted that I stay in a bad mood for a day or so when I lose. I never exhibited that kind of behavior when I actually *played* soccer, so you know...

This news totally makes up for the rotten day I had yesterday. Oh, and I already went out and purchased my copy of Watchmen: Director's Cut this morning. Who watches the Watchmen? Me, sucker!

No comments: