Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You kids and your blogging (shakes cane in air)

I have more than an insignificant cyber-footprint. I used to blog over at GameSpot. I blog periodically on my site (shameless plug... Brinley.com). I currently blog as NoShow of the Concretins. I post in forums. I have an ever-growing presence over on Flickr. I have a mySpace page that I never really setup. I IM a bit. I email a lot. I'm tuned in to what's going on. So why has it taken me so long to start something up over here on Blogger and, more importantly, why?

I guess it's because I'm tired of sharing space with the Concretins for my own stuff. And I'm tired of having to muck with HTML and FTP files onto my server for my site. And the GameSpot blog is just old and... well, not a good representation of me since it covered a rough time in my life (and screw CNET and their properties anyway). I'm familiar with the tools and I want to blog more. And the process I go through now is just cumbersome.

Besides, the aforementioned Concretins are here. And so is Smorty71 and Twinkie. I like this place and I'm tired of ignoring my desire to blog more often. So here I am!

Yea me :)

No comments: